Thursday, April 11, 2013

Le Beauty Diaires: Quickie FOTD


My Quickie FOTD 

Well, if you have noticed or not, I recently had a haircut. My hair was just too long and the weather is getting out-of-hand lately, its scorching like hell. And also, for the benefit of my Baby Cloud to get all the help and nutrients he can get, I chopped it short. It was a good decision since it felt like a ton of weight had been lifted off my world and I feel much fresher.

Here's a quickie FOTD for you darlings. Its pretty simple and light with a little focus on the eyes. 


What I used for this FOTD:

Face:
Etude House Nymph Aura Boosting Primer
Pinkies Collection BB Cream Foundation
Charm Flat Top Kabuki Brush

Cheeks:
Etude House Aloha Bronzer & Highlighter
Nars Blush - Super Orgasm
Etude House Dear My Blooming Cheek Highlighter
Ecotools Blush Brush

Eyes:
Pinkies Collection Eyebrow Duo Powder
Nyx Nude on Nude Eye Palette
Dollywink Black Eyeliner
Etude House White Styling Eyeliner
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler 
Ecotools Angled Eyeliner Brush

Lips:
Aquaphor Healing Ointment
BYS Longwear Lipstick - In Love
VOV Girl's Lip Tint Balm - Berry Girl 

*Brush guards are from Charm Makeup Brushes*

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment