Monday, May 06, 2013

Le Beauty Diaries: Korean Makeup Mini Haul


Bonjour Darlings!

My blog has been on hiatus for a couple of good weeks but now I'm back with my Korean Makeup Mini Haul. I'm really excited to share these 2 products with you since I've been waiting to get my hands on these Korean makeup goodies. 

Etude House CC Cream & Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream

I was really happy when I got these two in the mail because I've been searching high and low for the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream for the longest of time and that's why I was so elated when I bumped into an FB online shop that sells authentic Korean Makeup goodies which is Kkochi Pida. Charms, the lovely owner of the online shop, sells bona fide Korean Makeup and Skin Care Products at a fraction of the cost compared to the mall prices. Its quite like heaven if you are into Korean Makeup goodies like I do. They have pre-order and on-hand items and shipping was fast too. So I suggest you check out her shop if you're in a scour for some Korean brands.

Ok, back to my mini haul. I got the Etude House CC Cream in Silky (Php 585) and the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream in Shade 01 (Php 585). Amazing prices right? I just love these 2 products and I've already road tested the CC Cream last Saturday and I will let you know my thoughts on my following review post.

Til then, coucou!

Kkochi Pida Shop on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment