Friday, May 10, 2013

Le Beauty Diaries: Excited for Canmake Philippines


Yes, you read that right darlings! 




Canmake has finally made its way in Manila! Yay! I'm so happy I couldn't even contain it. But wait, before you get all giddy and excited like I am. We still have a month to wait for their official launching this June 2013. I guess that would give us enough time to save some moolah so we can haul all the adorable and lovely makeup that they offer.

Well, as you know I love Korean makeup but Japanese makeup and cosmetics were my first love. I love most of the Japanese brands and Canmake is definitely one of them. I used to get my Canmake fix in Hong Kong or Singapore or Thailand or even Sydney. I was actually looking for an online seller of Canmake just last month because I was in dire need of their BB Creams, Cream Blushes and Eyeshadow Palettes. And that's why I was so happy when I saw the good news on Facebook and Instagram that Canmake will open this June in Manila. I don't need to go far for my Canmake dose. Yay!

I also read that they are going to bring in their newest collection this June so watch out for that!


Canmake Galore


I just can't wait!


All info and photos were from Canmake Philippines.

Check out:

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I was just about to launch an online business and I'm selling cosmetics . Some of my products were CANMAKE and K-PALLETE. My mom from Japan sends me the products which I'm about to sell . If you're interested, you can message me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete