Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Le Beauty Diaries: Pinkies Collection BB Cream Foundation


I am a fan of BB Creams. I've been using my Fairydrops BB Cream for almost 3 months now and I so looove it but being the hauler that I am, I always like to try out new things and Pinkies Collection Makeup and its cute pink packaging didn't escape my sight. 

Pinkies Collection used to be known as Pinkie Swear Cosmetics but since they have the same name of a California based makeup brand, they changed their name and logo as well. Pinkies Collection is a sister company of James Cooper Makeup targeted for a younger market. Hence, the adorable pink packaging and its cheaper price. The collection is also made in France.

The brand houses different cosmetics from cream foundation to loose mineral powder to lipsticks but their BB Cream Foundation (30ml) is the most talked about item from their collection. 


Pinkies Collection BB Cream Foundation Php 299

They only have 2 shades for their BB Cream Foundation and mine was BBCF-01 which is the lighter shade of the two. 


To be honest, I was not expecting much from this BB Cream Foundation since it was only Php 299 but boy, I was wrong. The coverage surprised me. It has a great coverage. It covered my acne spots, redness and even the scar on my forehead pretty well and it doesn't feel that heavy. The consistency is quite thicker than the usual BB Creams and the shade was not grayish or whitish at all. It was definitely a bang for the buck kinda buy and would absolutely purchase this again.

Not blended


Blended

The only thing is that they claim it to be a BB Cream when it doesn't say in the packaging that it has any skin benefits at all. Its actually more of a foundation than a BB Cream. So if you're looking for an spf or a whitening effect then this is not what you're looking for but still, I love it for the amazing coverage and shade alone.

BB Cream Foundation with blush and eyebrow makeup

 Pinkies Collection can be found at selected SM Department Stores and Watsons.

So what's your favorite BB cream? Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment