Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Le Delish Diaries: Mr. Jones Greenbelt 5

Me and my fiance Jet would go out on weekends for our usual weekend date. We wanted to try something new, somewhere we haven't eaten before and Mr. Jones at Greenbelt 5 seemed perfect.

Mr. Jones have that 50's diner feel hence the extensive diner food they serve. I was really tired that day that I couldn't decide what to get. While I was having a hard time choosing, my fiance on the otherhand, quickly pointed out what he was having.

I was actually battling over their Wicked Truffle Mac n' Cheese since I love everything truffles over their Fish and Chips but I don't know. My lil munchkin in my belly was craving something crunchy that night so I opted for their Fish and Chips instead.    

Fish and Chips Php 385
The Grilled "Truck Stop" Pork Steak Php 420

The Grilled "Truck Stop" Pork Steak was the choice of the fiance and he liked it a lot. The pork was tender and flavorful and the mashed potatoes was also on point. Meanwhile, my Fish and Chips was just ok. The batter wasn't crispy and it has a strong flavor of dill which I recently found out that I had an aversion to now that I'm preggo. I loved the fries though. And service was also good.

Still, I would definitely love to come back and order differently then maybe their Fountain Licks might just win me over.

Have you dine at Mr. Jones yet? Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment