Monday, February 25, 2013

Le Belly Diaries: 24 weeks

Hello darlings!

I have not been blogging for almost forever since there had been way too many things that happened this month. From the fiance's admittance in the hospital (He's fine now.. Thank God! :] ), check-ups and what-nots and a wonderful wedding of my dear friends, Cris and Jay. 

I was pretty much preoccupied the whole month as you can tell. And as much as I am a busy bee, my little bubba in my belly is also as busy as me or probably even much busier than I am. My munchkin is getting bigger and rounder by the day. So cute! And according to my trusty iPhone app, What To Expect Pregnancy, my bubba is already as big as an Eggplant (9in, 1.7 lbs). Yay! 

 

We were supposed to have an ultrasound last weekend to determine the gender of my baby but we weren't able to go to the hospital. Getting it done by this weekend though. I'm super excited!!

Here is moi and Jet at our friends' wedding.


My FOTD for my friend's wedding. Officially 23 weeks and 5 days here.

BB Cream Foundation: Pinkies Collection in BBCF-01 (Php299)
Setting Powder: 4U2 BB Powder (Php 149)
Eyebrow Powder: Pinkies Collection Eyebrow Cake in EBC-03 (Php 169)
Bronzer & Highlight: Etude House
Blush: Nars Super Orgasm
Lipstick: MAC Pink Nouveau

I'm currently loving the Pinkies Collection makeup especially their BB Cream Foundation and Eyebrow Cake! Love the coverage and cheap too! I'm going to do a review soon.

First baby? Excited like moi? Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment