Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Le Beauty Diaries: Snoe Shoo-Zit Acne Fading Gel

Snoe Shoo-Zit Acne Fading Gel Php 399



Whenever I think of Snoe Beauty, I always think of true local ingenuity.  Pure beauty. Pure goodness. Pure love. I really like the fact the Snoe Beauty is homegrown and yet it has that international charm to it. Its the kind of company that we, Pinays, should be proud of. I know I am.

So, I'm an expecting mum. Already on my 21 weeks. Hormonal acne can be a total b*tch. Well, good thing there is Snoe Shoo-Zit Acne Fading Gel to the rescue. Not only it is all-natural. Its also affordable and it works! My cystic acne is less swollen and red by the 2nd and 3rd day. Amazing! Plus the bottle is pretty huge (50ml) for the price. 

Its my first time using Snoe Beauty products and I simply love it. Packaging is really chic and cute too! 

In case you're wondering, it contains:

     Crown Wood Fern ~ a traditional herbal medicine from Korea that inhibits acne bacteria. It will stop inflammation and also acts as an anti-oxidant.

     PUREWHITE  ~ a natural whitening and brightening agent. Studies show that it is more effective than arbutin in lightening spots.




Congratulations to Snoe Beauty for making it global! It will soon be available at Urban Outfitters in the US and soon, Japan. Hurray!

Snoe Beauty on FB
Snoe Beauty Website

So what's your favorite Snoe Beauty product? Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment