Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Le Beauty Diaries: Pinkies Collection Eyebrow Cake

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Besides your hairstyle, your eyebrows frame your face and that's why you should always groom your brows beautifully. I've always like doing my eyebrows. I think whenever you have good eyebrows,  your look is more put together and polished.

I'm an eyebrow pencil kinda girl since its much easier to use but I'm also getting the hang of using an eyebrow cake lately. Now, I've talked about how great Pinkies Collection brand is and how I loved their BB Cream Foundation. Well, the next thing that I love besides their BB Cream Foundation is their Eyebrow Cake which is also a good buy for only Php 169. For that affordable price, you get 2 shades already and mine was EBC-03 which is half blonde, half brunette.

Pinkies Collection Eyebrow Cake Php 169


Like I said, Pinkies Collection is a great brand so this time, I wasn't surprised that the cake is highly pigminted, the shade suits me and it stays for hours. 

Swatches

I like using the brunette shade on the center to the tip of my brows then the blonde shade in the front to center of my brows. It blends perfectly. Amazing product!

Pinkies Collection BB Cream Foundation with the Eyebrow Cake

Pinkies Collection can be found at selected SM Department Sores and Watsons. 

Have you tried Pinkies Collection yet? Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment