Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Le Belly Diaries: 26 Weeks



My baby boy, Cloud, is now the size of a Cucumber according to the app, What To Expect Pregnancy. Awww.. He's really getting bigger by the day. So adorable. He's getting heavier too since I now have a bit of an ordeal with stairs. Climbing the stairs that is. It feels like I'm carrying chock-full of grocery bags on both my hands. Heavy! I can also tell that my baby boy is getting heavier since I now have varicose veins on my legs which I didn't have any before. I just wish those nasty, blue veins disappear after my delivery.  Oh the joys of being preggo..

My appetite had been pretty much the same with my not-preggo-self. I think. I don't really have any food aversion which is a blessing. I just want some stuff more than other stuff. Like I'm more fond of anything creamy, rich and milky. I'm also into sweets a bit more than usual since I'm not really a sweet tooth. And so my go to brekky lately had been Nesvita Sweet Corn mixed with cold low fat milk instead of water and a banana. I love Nesvita Sweet Corn so much that I also drink it before going to bed. I'm pretty sure Baby Cloud likes it as much as mumma does.

My go to brekky lately

Did I also mention stretch marks? Seriously. The joys, oh the joys of being preggo. I'm using Palmer's Cocoa Butter on my tummy now. I've ran out of Bio Oil already and I think that would be more effective than the one of Palmer's. I'm contemplating on Mustella though. Hmm..

Any thoughts on lotions or creams for belly stretchmarks? Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment