Monday, March 04, 2013

Le Lifestyle Diaries: SuperSale Bazaar March 2013


I'm a bazaar junkie. I just love bazaars to death. And yesterday was my first SuperSale Bazaar experience. Yay! At long last!!

You see, I've always wanted to go to a SuperSale Bazaar but I was always in Dubai or somewhere else. They also held a SuperSale Bazaar last December when I was already officially back home but I wasn't able to find the time to attend it. Bummer, I know. We missed it and went to the Christmas Bazaar instead which was just ok. And so, you can imagine the happiness I felt when Jet told me that we were going last weekend. I seriously went giddy like a little kid. He wanted to surprise me since my birthday is coming up soon. Awww.. Isn't he the sweetest? I'm such a lucky girl.

Anyway, back to the SuperSale Bazaar. To be honest, I was expecting it to be huge with lotsa stalls but I was surprised to see that it only occupied the small annex outside the big hall of the World Trade Center. Well, the venue might be small but the brands that they carry was huge enough to put a hole in your wallet. And by that, I don't mean expensive, I mean you would want to get every thing that they sell. From bikinis to sunnies to sandals to crop tops to make-up to shorts and watches. They have everything a girl would want. And then some for the guys as well.

Tickets and sling bag

We went early like around 11AM and there wasn't a lot of people yet. Entrance Fee was Php 100 and you get a sling bag to put your haul into.  Mine was orange. 

My first buy of the day was from the shop, 1721 which sells tons of hair tools and accessories. I bought a Bun Maker (Php 150) for long hair and a nifty looking bobby pin (Php 30). I like how the shop owner demo-ed the products without hesitation.






My second buy was a cute pair of gold and leopard loafers from Sewn Sandals. I got it for Php 750 and I love how soft and comfy it is. And adorable too! The shop has also a lot of cool sandals and shoes.



And for my last buy of the day was a Lip Stain/Gloss Kit from a Korean shop with two nice and lovely Korean sellers, White Beauty Secret. They sell Korean clothes and make-up. They will even do a demo of the make-up product you want to try. I bought the kit for (Php 400). The kit contains a BB Primer, BB Cream, Lip Stain and Lip Gloss. The kit was said to give you a natural looking stained lips. The lovely Korean seller demo-ed it to me and it was quite nice. I forgot to take pictures though but I'll do a review soon. 



If I wasn't preggy, I would have bought clothes and bikinis. If only my belly would fit, I would buy those ombre shorts from Vanilla Breeze Clothing and maybe a pair of wedge sneakers too, maybe. And I wanted to go back for that Neon Island Rawr and Meow Sweater too!

All in all, I loved my first SuperSale Bazaar experience and would go again on their next bazaars.

Thank you love, Jet, for my advanced gifts! I love you!

So, how was your SuperSale Bazaar experience? Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment