Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Le Happy Diaries: Salut!


Mary Grace Velvet Cake and Chocolate Cake

So I officially turned 29 last Sunday and boy, how time flies. I was pretty excited to celebrate my birthday mainly because of the two lovely boys in my life. My fiance, Jet, and my baby boy, Cloud. It was also a first for us to celebrate a birthday together so yay!

It was a simple yet wonderful and intimate day with my two boys. We had lunch at Kanin Club at Ayala Triangle with Jet's fambam and then headed down to Glorietta after for an afternoon stroll. At night, we went to Eastwood since I was craving for TGIFridays. Jet also gifted me yummy and cute cakes from Mary Grace. After all, a birthday wouldn't be complete with a cake and wishes. 

Lunch at Kanin Club with the boyfie's fambam

Dinner at TGIFridays Eastwood

Hungry boyfie

Fridays Pork Adobo

And my all-time fave, Chicken Fingers

I really enjoyed my special day. Having spent it with my two boys made it even extra special. I'm actually looking forward for this year. I just feel that there's so much in store for us this 2013 apart from me and Jet having a little fambam of our own, I just know that from this year on and the following years to come, will be the happiest days of our lives. Challenging maybe but still the happiest.


Thank you love again for a really wonderful day! I love you much, Jet! 


And here's to hoping for an amazing year ahead. Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment