Friday, March 29, 2013

Le Belly Diaries: 27 & 28 Weeks




So I'm on my third trimester already. Wow! That was fast. I think I'm having such a blast with me being preggo that I completely lost count of my weeks. I still think that I'm not halfway yet but I only have 11 weeks and 2 days to go before giving birth. Oh my! I still can't believe it! I'm going to see my Baby Cloud soon! I can't be more elated.

Well, they say that the third trimester is the hardest among the three. I still couldn't tell since its too early but I think that the first trimester was the hardest for me. Although, I didn't have any morning sickness and food aversions at that time, I was yet recovering from my one month hospitalization due to a rare auto-immune disease. So my body was weak and fragile. I suffered badly from fatigue and I just can tell that my body was not yet at its normal state. 

I was truly surprised to know that I was pregnant after recuperating in less than a month.  It was quite an astonishment for me you see, because my whole system bounced back faster that I thought it would. The disease impaired my body quite a bit and I was delighted to know that I healed fast. After being sick that bad, you constantly worry if your body would still be back to normal. So for me, getting pregnant was such a blessing. My whole system was fine after all it took from the disease.  My body accepted the baby. It was one joyous occasion for me. For us.

First trimester for me was difficult because my body was still adjusting and adapting after the disease and recovery. I would easily feel tired and frail. At times, I didn't want to get out of bed. I would always feel nauseous and light-headed. I still couldn't drink any vitamins nor medications at that moment since the recuperation prohibited such. It was utterly an ordeal for me and my little bean. But we gladly surpassed it and second trimester became a little bit of a breeze for us, if not for the occasional flu and colds, it was a lot easier.

Now that I'm on the start of third trimester, I don't know what to expect. I know that my baby bump is going to be bigger and heavier and also, that the stretchmarks are going to be crazier than now but other than that, I'm somewhat clueless. But I think that's what make this baby journey all the more exciting. Don't you think?

I'm happy to share this baby journey with my baby daddy, Jet, even more because it just brings us closer together. Family. Awww.. Mushy I know. Forgive me.

Oh and I'm also counting my baby kicks already and its so much fun. Its our little bonding. So cuute!

So, how was your third trimester? Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment